Oh man, this is exciting to be able to share with you.
The other day I stumbled across a solid home rehabilitation plan for dealing with rotator cuff pain. It was released by Certified Professional Fitness Trainer (CPFT), Mark Watson, and is called the Rotator Cuff Recovery Kit.
Mark has had a lot of experience working with injured rotator cuffs. Instead of having to pay him, or someone else, heavy prices for physical therapy, he has made this information available to the public in easily digestible chunks.
What most people don’t realize is that the bulk of rotator cuff injuries can be dealt with non-surgically. This is a critical fact as surgeries are not only expensive, but they require some serious downtime to recover. Often this time period is just as uncomfortable, if not more so, than the injury itself was. Also, surgeries don’t address the underlying weaknesses that lead to the injury in the first place, so recurrences are possible.
In this toolkit you’ll find:
- How to seriously reduce rotator cuff pain within 48 hours and cure the problem entirely within 30 days.
- A blueprint to rotator cuff pain relief that only takes 5 minutes every other day and can be done with household equipment.
- How to not only stop the pain, but strengthen your shoulder to prevent recurrences.
- 12 little-known advanced exercises that help greatly accelerate your shoulder’s healing time and increase your range of motion fast.
- Thousands of dollars worth of savings by avoiding cortisone injections, creams, acupuncturists, physical therapists, and surgeries.
- The confidence to get back to your normal routine or even to start up activities that you thought you couldn’t do anymore.
What Stands Out About The Rotator Cuff Recovery Kit?
There are a few similar guides out there, but what makes this one stand out is the videos.
It comes with over 40 instructional videos. In my opinion, that’s huge. Most similar guides give you the theory and then the pictures of the exercises and stretches only. While this can work, it depends on your style and can be very impersonal. The videos can also be conveniently played on most mobile devices.
Check out the Rotator Cuff Recovery Kit and drop back by and leave a comment. I’d love to hear about how it helped you.